Faculty of Engineering is the one faculty of the second phase development planning of Thaksin University, Phatthalung campus (2016 - 2025). Subsequently, the 6/2014 meeting of the Council of Thaksin University was approved to establish the faculty of Engineering on 22 November, 2014.
The main objectives of faculty are to produce the professional engineers with fully of scientific knowledge, practical skills, abilities of research work
and development in engineering prospects for sustainable country. The developed planning of Faculty is classified in 2 steps. The first step (2015-2019),
the undergraduate programs in Mechatronic Engineering, Rubber and Polymer Engineering, and Mechanical engineering has been operated. While, the graduate program in Energy Engineer is also started in this step. For the second step (2020-2024) the programs of Logistics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, and Industrial Engineering have been planning for undergraduate programs as well as graduate program in Rubber and Polymer Engineering.
Faculty Engineering is responsible for producing fully wisdom and ethical engineers for sustainable social development.
1. Produce the professional engineers with fully of scientific knowledge and practical skills who are responding to the
higher standard level of engineering carrier
2. Promote the Engineering students to be the ethical and leadership engineers
3. Produce the research and innovation related engineering works for the development of social
4. Public relations the engineering knowledge and information to social for sustainable development.
5. Innovate the folk wisdom and local culture with engineering for adding value to the social